Last updated: January 22, 2019
These Terms of Service apply to you when you view, access or otherwise use the website located at www.podcastforyou.com (the “Site”) or any service provided by Podcast For You.
- Copyright Notice. All materials and software published on or used on the Site are protected by copyright, and are owned or controlled by or licensed to Podcast For you, or the party listed as the provider of the materials or software.
- Commercial Use of Podcast For You’s Site Materials and Screen Shots. Reproduction, copying, or redistribution of materials on the Podcast For You Site for commercial purposes is prohibited without the express written permission of Podcast For You.
- Links to Other Sites and/or Materials. Links may appear on the Site that may be used to link to other Site(s). These links are provided solely as a courtesy to our Site visitors. Podcast For You has no control over the linked Sites or the materials, information, goods or services available or contained on these linked Sites. Podcast For You is not responsible for and does not endorse or warrant in any way any materials, information, goods or services available through such linked Sites or any privacy or other practices of such Sites. If you decide to access any of the linked Sites, you do so entirely at your own risk. Podcast For You reserves the right to terminate any link at any time.
- Prohibited Actions. You agree not to interrupt, or attempt to interrupt, the operation of the Site in any way. Unauthorized use or modification of any information stored on the Site may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution under Federal, State and local law. You may not use the Site for anything other than a lawful and legitimate purpose. You agree not to use the Site to carry out any unauthorized alteration of any data or information on the Site or to conduct any activity that infringes on the copyright, patent, trademark, service mark or other rights of any person or entity. You shall not restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any service conducted on the Site. The Site is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 19. We reserve the right to limit or deny your access to the Site or take other appropriate action if you violate any provision of these Terms of Service or if you conduct any activity that violates the rights of any person or entity, or which we in our sole discretion deem unlawful, offensive, threatening, abusive or potentially harmful or malicious.
- Modification of Terms of Service. Podcast For You reserves the right to revise these Terms of Service at any time by updating this posting. Your continued use of the Site constitutes your agreement to comply with such revisions, so you should visit this page from time to time.
- Email May Not Be Used to Provide Notice. Communications made through the Site’s e-mail and messaging system shall in no way be deemed to constitute legal notice to Podcast For You or any of its officers, employees, agents or representatives, such as where notice to Podcast For You is required by contract, or any federal, state or local laws, rules or regulations.
- Disclaimer; Limitation of Damages. Podcast For You expressly disclaims all liability for any viruses or other contamination of your computer system or other device used to access this Site as a result of your use of this Site, and expressly disclaims all liability for actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the contents of this Site. THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, SECURITY, ACCURACY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, PODCAST FOR YOU MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT ACCESS TO OR OPERATION OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR DOWNLOADING AND/OR USE OF FILES, INFORMATION, OTHER COMMUNICATIONS, CONTENT OR O THER MATERIAL (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, SOFTWARE) ACCESSED THROUGH OR OBTAINED BY MEANS OF THE SITE.
- Applicable Laws; Venue. Podcast For You operates the Site from its offices in San Diego, CA and makes no representations that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. The display of the Site alone does not subject Podcast For You to any specific jurisdiction. Access to the Site from any territory where the content is illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access the Site from other locations, you do so at your own risk and are solely responsible for compliance with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations. You may not use or export any of the Site materials in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. Any claim related to the use of the Site or to the Site materials shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California as applied to agreements made and to be performed entirely therein. Any action arising out of or related to the access, use, content, or existence of this Site shall be filed only in the appropriate state or federal court located within the State of California. The access, viewing or use of this Site constitutes the user’s express permission and consent to the jurisdiction of the state and/or federal courts of the State of California for purposes of such actions.
Relationship with Podcast For You
The following terms apply to all Podcast For You plans:
- Podcast For You reserves the right to terminate your use of our services at any time. If such case occurs, your service term will be terminate at the date of your next renewal.
- Podcast For You does not take responsibility for the content created on your behalf, you own and are responsible for all content produced for you.
- You must not use Podcast For You for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You must not use Podcast For You to violate any laws in your jurisdiction or the Podcast for You jurisdiction including but not limited to copyright, spam or trademark laws.
- You can modify, suspend or discontinue your use of the Podcast For You service for any reason at any time.
- Podcast For You reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
- You acknowledge, understand and agree that Podcast For You provides the service to you “As Is” and “As Available” without warranty or condition of any kind.
- Podcast For You shall not be responsible for any inaccuracies related to your product or business, and Podcast For You shall not be responsible or liable for any writing/publishing content that may negatively affect or damage your product or business.
- Podcast For You reserves the right to provide similar or identical services to companies that may be in competition with you. In such cases, Podcast For You shall use its best efforts to insure that all content provided to each client of Podcast For You is unique and appropriately tailored to each client. At no time shall Podcast For You ever disclose any information received from one client to another client.
- You consent to Podcast For You for publishing your company name on Podcast For You’s website/portfolio for Podcast For You’s promotional use, although you reserve the absolute right to require the removal of your company name on our website.
- Technical support and consultation is only provided to paying account holders and is available as per the terms of your account.
- You understand that Podcast For You uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run and manage the service.
- You acknowledge, understand and agree that Podcast For You cannot guarantee the security of your data while it is being transmitted over the Internet and through servers that are out of our control.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated, linked to, or partnered with Podcast For You.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse of any Podcast For You customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination and legal action.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Podcast For You its officers, directors, employees and its agents from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, made by any third party due to or resulting from your use of the service or your violation of this Terms of Service.
- You agree to receive administrative and legal notices about the service electronically via email, text, or snail mail.
- The failure of Podcast For You to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Podcast For You and govern your use of the service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Podcast For You (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- You expressly understand and agree that Podcast For You shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from your usage of the service.
Payments, Refunds & Cancellations
By signing up for a Podcast For You service account you agree to the following payments and refunds policies.
- All payments are made by credit card through our website or a unique link that will be sent to you upon signing up for an account.
- Podcast For You services are billed in advance on a monthly, quarterly or annual scheduling depending on which plan and payment option you select upon signing up.
- Refunds are not available after purchase.
- Podcast For You reserves the right to terminate you account for non-payment or decline payment.
- Podcast For You fees are exclusive of taxes, levies or duties. You are responsible for payment of such taxes, levies or duties. Please consult with your tax accountant or attorney to understand your tax requirements.
- We reserve the right to change our service fees with a 30 day notice of such changes. In the event that our pricing plans change we will notify you via email of the timing of the change and the new pricing schedule.
- You are responsible for cancelling your account.
- Cancellation notices must be sent to email@example.com and will take effect at the end of your current term.
- No refunds are issued for cancellations.
- We will continue the service until termination of your subscription.
- There is no cancellation fee.
- There will be no refund if you cancel the service before the end of your current, paid-up month or quarter, and you will not be charged or billed thereafter.
Ownership of Created Content
All content created on your behalf is owned by you and is considered work for hire. Podcast For You claims no intellectual property rights over the material and content created for you.
If you have any questions regarding this Terms of Service please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.